15 October 2010

Happy Birthday

It's been 4 months since Rose and Johnathan have been broken up. I'm so happy to have Rose with me. She still is depressed but its Elizabeth's birthday soon. I'm sure Rose will be happy.


Zachary: Hey Rose I want to ask you a question.
Rose: Sure!
Zachary: Do you.....want to...move in with me?
Rose: Sure I'll move in with you but what about Elizabeth?
Zachary: Well I'll go to Johnathan's house.
Rose: Ok.

Meanwhile...


Johnathan: Happy birthday little Elizabeth! I love you!

*Door Bell Rings*

Johnathan: Who could that be?


Zachary: Hey Storm! Can I come in?
Johnathan: Why? what do you want?
Zachary: Nothing. Just want to tell you something.
Johnathan: Fine! you can come in!
Zachary: I just want to tell you that Rose is moving in with me and I came to take Elizabeth.
Johnathan: So? I don't care what Rose does but I'm not going to give my daughter to Rose. I don't want Elizabeth's life ruined.
Zachary: Give Elizabeth!

Johnathan: I will not give Elizabeth!
Zachary: Give me Elizabeth!
Johnathan: No!



Johnathan: You are not going to get Elizabeth!
Zachary: Fine! I'm leaving and I'm going to take Elizabeth soon!
Rose: Zachary! What Happened are you hurt?
Zachary: No I'm fine.
Rose: I have ask you a question. In our bedroom there is a photo of a girl and I don't know who she is. Who is she?

Zachary: That girl in the photo is my Sydney....Saturday.
Rose: What! She is your....your ex-wife?
Zachary: Yes.
Rose: Well what happened? Why did you divorce her?
Zachary: When I was in high school I met Sydney Wiliams. We were in class together. We became best friends and started dating...soon I became his boyfriend and then her husband. Life was good but soon we started having fights and arguments and we started to separate and then I divorced her.  She married some rich guy and moved to Twinbrook with him and now she is Sydney Parker.
Rose: I am so sorry.
Zachary: It's alright.

Meanwhile....
Johnathan: Hello I'm Johnathan I just called you to tell you that today is my daughter Elizabeth's birthday party at 3:00 PM. Please come.

Johnathan: I better get the cake.

*The first guest arrives*

Johnathan: Hey Gunther!
Gunther: Hey John!

Soon...


Gunther: Hey John want to dance?
John: Sure!

While I was dancing I spotted Rose watching TV with Mortimer.

Johnathan: Excuse me Gunther.
Johnathan: What are you doing here?!
Rose: What? Now I can't even see my baby grow up?!
Johnathan: Just leave! i did not invite you in this party!
Rose: You can't make me leave.
Johnathan: Just get lost!

Soon...
Johnathan: Happy Birthday little Elizabeth!

10 comments:

  1. I love this legacy! So many unexpected turns. Can't wait until it gets finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Can't wait until the chapter gets finished I meant. i want this legacy to go on forever Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks llovethesims. I'm sure this legacy will have a lot of generations. I'm just worried about my beautiful horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I hope everything works out with that. You can call me Mike or Michael too. It'll be interesting to see how Elizabeth grows up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and she grew up cute :]!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try to get this one house I've been working on for your Halloween neighborhood uploaded tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it so far - the fight scene is great. I voted for your poll. ;)

    Sherry1968

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you like to follow my legacy Sherry1968?

    ReplyDelete