06 October 2010

Seperated

Our little Elizabeth was almost 8 months old. She is so sweet. Everyone loves her.
I heard sounds of giggling in Elizabeth's room so I went and tears started to come in my eyes when I saw Rose snuggling our little Elizabeth. It was a precious moment for me.

Rose: Elizabeth I just want to say to you that I love you. I don't want you to leave me or your father! Please don't leave me! Please.

Rose: Take care little Elizabeth I'm going to the Park.

John: Rose where are you going?

Rose: I'm going to the park.

John: Alright take care.

Rose: Bye!


Stranger: Excuse me mam are you alright?

Rose: Yes.

Stranger: Are you sure?

Rose: Actually no. I need some advice.

Stranger: Well ok.

Rose: I have a boyfriend and  I gave birth to a baby girl. She is now 8 months old and the doctors have told me that i gave birth to Elizabeth too early and her lungs are not fully developed and she has a high chance that she might die. What should I do?

Stranger: I think this is a question you should ask yourself. You have to follow your heart. The only advice I can give to you is that you should follow your heart.

Rose: Thank you. What is your name?

Stranger: Your welcome and my name is Zachary. You should go home now because it is almost 11 PM.

Rose: Oh! I almost forget how late I am. John must be so worried.


Rose: Thank you Zachary for your advice. That was very kind of you.

Zachary: Your welcome and I hope everything will be alright. I have to go now. Bye!

Rose: Bye!



John: Where have you been Rose?! I was so worried about you! You could have gotten hurt or....

Rose: It's alright. I'm sorry for coming home so late. I will never do that again to you. I'm sorry.


John: It's alright.

Rose: Where is Elizabeth?

John: She is sleeping.

Rose and I see our little Elizabeth sleeping in her crib. It was getting late and Rose and I were tired so we decided to sleep.



Rose made some waffles but there was a plate of leftover Autumn Salad so I told Rose to make only 1 plate of Waffles for her.




Suddenly after eating Elizabeth started crying.
Rose: I'll go and take care of Elizabeth.
John: No! I'll go. You wash the dishes and I'll take care of our little Elizabeth.
John: Whats worng Elizabeth? You want to play?  Daddy is here to make you better.

Rose: John I'm going to the park.

John: Alright. Take care.




Zachary: Hey Rose!

Rose: Hey Zachary!

Zachary: What brings you to the Park again?

Rose: I just wanted some fresh air.


Zachary: I have been thinking and I know that you have a boyfriend but I really like you. I think.. I'm in love with you.

Rose: What? No! I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend and a daughter. I really love my family. I'm really sorry but I already have a family.



Zachary: Dump that Storm! He will not care for you and.....

Rose: Do not even dare say something bad about my boyfriend

Zachary: Whatever! I am just telling you that you will be safer with me

Rose: Ok!I am sorry. Lets just be friends. Please.

Zachary: Sure.

Meanwhile....


John: Elizabeth I'm in the mood of going to the Park. I'll call a babysitter that will come and take care of you.

John: Rose how could you?!

Rose: Hi John!

John: Don't hi me missy! I saw you kissing Zachary. You do know we have a family together.

Rose: I'm sorry.

John: Thats it Rose we are over!

Rose: But...but...

John: Goodbye Rose!

Rose: Zachary! wait!

Zachary: What happened Rose? are you alright?

Rose: John broke up with me.

Zachary: I am so sorry Rose.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sad...but the story is so unpredictable. I wonder what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete