29 October 2010

A Family

Chapter is not finished.

After the party Rose wanted to stay with me and Ellie (This is Elizabeth's nickname) but I forced her to go back home. The next day I went to the park.
Rose: John can we talk?
John: Sure

Rose: This is too much John! Ellizabeth needs a Mom and a Dad!
John: I am there for Elizabeth
Rose: Elizabeth needs a mother and I am her mother. We may not love each other but Elizabeth is our love.
John: Listen I have something to say. The first day I saw you I felt a wierd connection with you and I fell in love with you. The truth is whenever you are there everything is great and when you are not there everything becomes a nightmare. I still love you in my heart.
Rose: Then why did you break up with me? It was just a kiss to calm Zachary down.
John: I'm sorry. But I love you.
Rose: I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment